Saturday, October 1, 2011

Can you bake angel food cake in a regular cake pan?

I'm proposing to my girlfriend this weekend and her favorite cake is angel food cake. What I wanted to do was cook the angel food cake in a regular (deeeeep) baking dish, and hollow out a space on the bottom to put the ring box. I know that angel food is normally made in the pan with the hole in the center -- will it taste bad or turn out wrong if I use a normal deep baking pan instead? Thanks in advance!|||Hope you gal says ...YES !!!!





And yes it will work.I make it in a loaf (bread pan) when I use it for strawberry shortcake.I like the smaller slices for brunch.|||AWWW how sweet..boy is she one lucky girl! I think thats a great idea and yes it's fine to bake it like that. Congratulation and I wish you and your fiance a beautiful future together|||It doesn't make a difference because nothing happened to the mix. I really like angel food cake too, and I did that. It turned out suprisingly good! :) I hope your girlfriend enjoys it!|||no|||It wouldn't taste worse unless u mess up the amount in ingredients...


i think it'll turn out great and i hope ur girlfriend says yes!


good luck|||Only if the DEVIL makes you do it!|||yes u could make it out of pan it will be wrong if u put the wrong stuff|||yes...but try a Bundt pan|||yes|||no, it will be just the same, only shaped different.


that's a very sweet idea!


Let us know what she says!!|||Dont do that.


Just spend the 3 dollars on an actual Bundt pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment