Saturday, October 1, 2011

What is the best food i can eat before my soccer games?

I'm looking for a food that would keep me light, strong and full of energy before my soccer games. I've tried lots of diffrent foods but i still feel the food in my stomach every game which would cause me cramps and things like that.|||my soccer coaches told me that the best food before a game is pasta (spaguetti, noodles, lasanhna, etc). it may sound funny, but these types of foods give you lots of carbohydrates...which turn into energy..just like gatorade|||Grilled Chicken and Rice.


Pasta.|||YOu definately want some bananas because bananas have some kind of chemical or something like that that helps prevent cramp. i 'm telling you it works! i tried myself everytime before a practise or game i would jst eat a banana. it's good too.|||buttered toast or a pop tart thoese are the best to eat i was wondering the same thing then i asked my coach for a suggestion|||I ate pasta before my football games|||EAT SOMETHING WITH SUGAR CAUSE SUGAR GIVES YOU ENERGY TO PLAY|||Don't eat anything too heavy before a match unless you want to throw up. I suggest foods high in sugar and carbs. Try glucose based products for fast energy and carbs for the more long term. Those snack bars usually do the trick!|||fruit|||prefer bananas,it contains iron %26amp; is very light|||eat a chocolate or two, it has enough sugar to boost you for at least 45 min........and avoid energy drinks.they make you heavy and makes you underperform even though it does get rid of your tiredness|||Pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment