Saturday, October 1, 2011

What chain restaurants will donate food for events with good causes?

I'm having a dinner/dance to benefit needy children and I am trying to get as much donated as I can. I am getting volunteer entertainment (I already have performers). I am hoping to get a volunteer DJ. I'm trying to come up with food.





I know that olive garden will donate pasta, but I don't know if they can provide enough food. I'm trying to come up with a few options. What other chains will donate food for charity fundraising events?|||depends, many just wait for you to call. Sometimes you have to talk them into it. I would think any normal decent resturant would be able to help you out.|||Friday's will give away stuff.|||Albertsons and Fred Meyer grocery stores are excellent places to check.|||I use to work at Panera and they would give there food away for things like this. Check there website. I'm guessing its Panera.com|||McDonalds is known for its generosity in helping out charitable causes. Most restaurants, even those such as Chile's and Applebees are often willing to donate. They know that the recipients of those meals will see their logo and may visit their restaurant because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment